Danjahandz Talks About Working With Timbaland On JT’s FL Album

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
Danjahandz wrote on his Instagram Page remembering working with Timbaland and Justin Timberlake on Futuresex/Lovesound album.

“Then we shocked the world and shifted the music business. Let open the flood gates for edm to be accepted in the mainstream music world. We changed the game for a good for at least 8-9 years. I can go on and on about this project. I may do a book one day I have to save some for the book but the sessions were one thing all the events after is something else. Anyway as far as the creation process it was flawless... It flowed.. We were experimenting and everything worked. This was the moment where the teacher thru a challenge out to me and I came through with the checkmate.

It happened... I developed something that was mines.. Tim just did a track that was crazy to me and everyone in the room!! one of those ones that leave you stuck for days he looked over at me and said " ur turn" How do you come back from that?? So let's take a step back.. A year prior I bought some sounds with my own money from Brian Kidd he gave me a lil package I was hyped. Before that I went to club space with Lago and seen the future. I've never seen a rave for lack of a better word. And the music was so ill to me. What was even more crazy was how the people were in the trance just zoned out. I made a note right then and said I need to people to react like this to my music.


*instagram.com/theonlydanja


Fast forward back to the package of these weird trance sounds. I now had the tools. Now I tried to cook up some dance trax of course they were trash. I got a few laughs and giggles out of a few people but it was cool I knew where it was headed. Fast forward day 3 or 4 of Justin sessions tim struck 1st a few days before left me stuck til day 3. I go to the headphones.. Load my cracking ass drums I get a pattern. Boom Boom kack... Boom boom kack... Boom boom kack... Boom boom boom ... Boom boom boom..... I was like ok.... Then I load that fucking vanguard vst. And played chords with the arpeggiator..... OH SHIT 😱😱😱😱😱πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️!!!!!! I got it... It was the bones to "my love" it's been 10 years since. I'm still here thank u Justin Timberlake and Timbaland we got more workro do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment